Get a close-up look at what goes on inside the human mouth in this animated film exploring the work of four researchers from Sheffield’s School of Clinical Dentistry. Find out how oral and dental problems can affect your general health and wellbeing, and what researchers are doing to develop and improve treatments for these conditions.
Professors Fiona Boissonade, Daniel Lambert, Zoe Marshman and Graham Stafford worked with Diva Creative to develop an animation exploring some of the more complex conditions that they work with:
- Trigeminal nerve injury
- Child dental anxiety
- Oral cancer
Using a combination of photography, illustration and text, the film explains how these conditions can impact on different aspects of health, beyond the mouth, and provides insight into the research and treatment processes.
The School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield:
- For more information about Professor Fiona Boissonade’s work, visit her staff page
- For more information about Professor Daniel Lambert’s work, visit his staff page
- For more information about Professor Zoe Marshman’s work, visit her staff page
- For more information about Professor Graham Stafford’s work, visit his staff page
- Lock Cheung, Graphic Designer
- Dave Huntley, Senior Digital Content Designer
- Natalie Ralph, Account Director