How do the arts help us to live happy, meaningful lives? And what are people missing about the arts during lockdown? Dan Bale (Open House Pictures) explores these questions in a short film, produced in collaboration with Dr Sarah Price (Sheffield Performer and Audience Research Centre), with invaluable insight from audiences. Dan and Sarah would like to thank Tommy Wilson (Hurly Burly), Steve Rimmer (Tickets for Good) and Professor Stephanie Pitts (University of Sheffield) for their collaboration on this film.
- For more information about Dr Sarah Price’s work, visit her staff page
- For more information about Professor Stephanie Pitts’s work, visit her staff page
- To see more of Dan Bale’s work, visit openhousepictures.co.uk
- To see more of Tommy Wilson’s work, visit thomw.co
- To see more of Steve Rimmer’s work, visit his page on What Makes Sheffield