A collaboration between Professor Peter Jackson, Institute for Sustainable Foods, and artist Anthony Bennett based on research and interest in the cultural meanings of food. The installation using 4 film pieces is inspired by the parlour game, Exquisite Corpse, where a distorted body emerges from a series of separate drawings of head, body, legs and feet.
- Professor Peter Jackson, Institute for Sustainable Foods
- Anthony Bennett, Sculptor
- Lydia Bennett, Sculptural Installation Assistant
- Tom Bennett, Film
- John Tippetts, Fluid Mechanics Advisor
- Thanks to Emilie Taylor and family for Exquisite drawings
With Support From