Plastics and environmentalism are bound up in a confusing mixture of contradicting thoughts, facts, beliefs and desires. This interactive installation, created by artist Lynne Chapman in collaboration with Professor Joanna Gavins, Dr Stefanie Hills, and Dr Emma Franklin, School of English, explores this issue. People can interact with the piece and consider conflicting views on plastic packaging, reuse and what it means to be environmentally friendly.
- Professor Joanna Gavins, School of English
- Dr Stefanie Anja Hills, School of English
- Dr Seth Mehl, School of English
- Dr Emma Franklin, Grantham Centre for Sustainable Futures
- Lynne Chapman, Artist
- Kitty Turner, Digital Producer
The ‘Many Happy Returns’ Project is funded by the Smart Sustainable Plastics Packaging Challenge (SSPP), delivered via the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC).