A short documentary film created by University of Sheffield students led by Dr Sophie Watt, Amanda Tavares, Dr Katy Hunter and James Pearson, School of Languages and Cultures, in partnership with photographer Elisa Larvego. The film explores migration, refugees in Calais and alternative forms of representation. The screening will be followed by a Q&A session looking at the students’ learning journey, their collaboration with the photographer, and the current refugee situation in Calais.
- Dr Sophie Watt, School of Languages & Culture
- Amanda Tavares, School of Languages & Culture
- Dr Katy Hunter, School of Languages & Culture
- James Pearson, School of Languages & Culture
- Elisa Larvego, Photographer